If you are approaching Medicare eligibility and are confused about Medicare and what your options are, we can make the process easy. We have extensive experience with Medicare Insurance across Minnesota. Whether you are leaving a group employer plan, or a spouse's plan, or maybe you're aging-in to Medicare at the age of 65, we can help.
How we help with Medicare Insurance
- In-house specialists educated & experienced in Medicare: Barb, Jeni and Holly!
- Choosing the right Medicare Supplement plan
- Understanding Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage
- How to choose the most cost effective prescription drug plan
- How to minimize your out-of-pocket expenses
- Understanding enrollment periods and penalties
- How to avoid higher Medicare premiums
One of the biggest mistakes we see Medicare eligible people make is dealing directly with Medicare, and directly with the insurance carriers. This fragments the process and just adds more confusion. What's more, you could be sold a product that is more beneficial to a salesperson than it is to you.
If you have general questions, and would like to discuss your options, the Town & Country Insurance phone number is the only one you need. Call us at our Finlayson, Hinckley or Mora office today, or submit an inquiry on our contact page to get the process started.